You know when you’re little spoon and sleeping with someone and you wake up a little and scoot your butt and back towards them and they just so happen to be awake too and pull you in closer and you fall back asleep? Yeah. That.
You know when you’re the big spoon and sleeping with someone and they wake up a little and realize you’re holding them and scoot even closer to you then fall back asleep? Yeah. That.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
when u aint have ur phone for a long time and expect to come back to come back to hella notifications but remember u lame
"I’m fed up to the ears with old men dreaming up wars for young men to die in."
The human body has 7 trillion nerves and some people manage to get on every single fucking one of them
seven billion people on this planet and i have 2 friends